What is jaundice?
Jaundice cause of substance called bilirubin which is formed in the body’s tissues and blood. When red blood cells break down in the liver, then yellow colored bilirubin is formed. When this substance is not able to go out of the body by the blood and on the side of the liver by the liver due to any condition, then occurs.
What is Symptoms ?
- Lack of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Light colored stools.
- stomach pain.
- Dark urine.
- Body irritation.
- In some cases itching.
What is Treatment ?
Eating iron supplements or eating more iron-rich foods increases the amount of iron in the blood, which can treat from anemia.
Treatment of jaundice depends on its cause. As soon as gets tested, the treatment process is started:
What is causes ?
- If the amount of bilirubin in the blood is greater than 2.5 then the process of cleansing of liver stops and jaundice occurs due to this.
- Pre-hepatic jaundice is caused by an increase in the amount of bilirubin due to early breakdown of red blood cells. For many years there may be malaria, thalassemia, skill cell anemia, Gilbert syndrome and many other genetic reasons.
- Hepatocellular jaundice is caused by any type of infection in the liver cells or any type of infection in the liver, which is the reason behind the increase of acidity in the body, excessive drinking, excessive salt and intake of pungent substances.
- Post-hepatic jaundice is caused by obstruction in the gall canal, which can be the result of an ulcerative reaction in the liver, including lesions, gallstones, hepatitis, excessive amount of any medications.
What is Treatment ?
- Proper diet and regular exercise are important in the treatment of jaundice. But if the condition of the patient is very bad then it is necessary to rest completely. Due to the increase in pressure in the bile carrier hose and obstruction, the condition worsens. 5 days of fast is necessary in such a critical situation. During fasting, drink juice of fruit juice. Drinking orange, lemon, parsley, grapes, carrot, beetroot, sugar cane juice is beneficial.
- It is the duty of the patient to enumerate the hot water daily. This will allow the exotic blood vessels going out in the intestines regularly, and as a result, absorbed through the intestines, they will not be found in the blood.