Diabetes is a problem in which a person does not have enough insulin in the body and body cells can not properly respond to insulin. Insulin is very important as it transmits glucose from the blood to body cells. Apart from this, it also has many other effects on metabolism.
The person who eats food gives glucose to the body, which cells use to provide energy to the body. If insulin does not exist in the body, then they can not do their work properly and can not bring the glucose to the blood from the blood. Due to which glucose is collected in the blood and excessive glucose in the blood can be toxic. Typically diabetes is of three types, type-1 diabetes, type-2 diabetes and gestational diabetes.
What is Due to diabetes ?
When the body is unable to use the right amount of blood glucose, then the person has diabetes problems. The main causes of diabetes are the following.
Due to type 1 diabetes ?
Predibiabetes is the cause of type 2 diabetes. In type 2 diabetes, body cells become resistant to insulin action, and the pancreas can not produce enough insulin to overcome this resistance. After this, instead of going into , it starts forming in the blood stream. Excessive weight gain causes type 2 diabetes. (Read more – Diabetes can be cured by reducing weight, disclosed by study)
What is Due to gestational diabetes ?
During pregnancy the umbilical cord produces hormones to maintain pregnancy. These hormones make cells highly resistant to insulin. Usually the pancreas produces enough and extra insulin to overcome this resistance, but sometimes it does not produce enough insulin, which leads to very little glucose in the cells and it accumulates in excessive amounts of blood. Which causes gestational diabetes mellitus.
What is Symptoms of Diabetes ?
According to the increased blood sugar in the person’s body, symptoms of diabetes show in it. Most people do not have any symptoms in the beginning if there are pre-diabetes or type-2 diabetes. But when Type 1 diabetes occurs, its symptoms are produced very rapidly and are more serious. The symptoms of type 1 and type 2 diabetes are as follows.
- frequent urination
- Excessive appetite
- Body weight event without reason
- Ketone presence in urine
- Sudden weight gain
- Fill the wound slowly
Chronic skin, vaginal and gums stay infected?
- Type-1 diabetes can occur at any age. It usually appears during childhood or adolescence. Type 2 diabetes is the most common type of disease and it is common for people over 40 to have diabetes.
What is Sugar Treatment ?
There dengue is no cure for Type-1 diabetes and the person is suffering from Type-1 diabetes throughout life. But with the symptoms of Type 2 diabetes, it can be rid of daily exercise, balanced food, and breakfast at the right time, without any medication. Special dietary helps in controlling type 2 diabetes. Apart from this, some oral antibiotics help prevent type 2 diabetes from growing.
Regular insulin injections are given for the treatment of type 1 diabetes patient and special diet and exercise is advised. While tablets and occasional injections are also given to treat patients suffering from type-2 diabetes. Despite this, if the sugar is not being controlled then the patient is highly likely to develop its severity.
What is Diabetes Rescue ?
- Sugar is a serious disease. The sufferer may have to face many problems but some precautions can be prevented by diabetes.
- Avoid eating foods with sweet foods and refined carbohydrates.
- Exercise regularly, walk in the morning and evening, and do great physical work. Keep the body more active. With this you can avoid sugar.
- Drink more and more water and avoid consuming sweet and soda-rich beverages. Do not even eat ice cream if possible.
- If your body weight has increased, then it can be controlled quickly, otherwise the risk of sugar may increase.
- Do not smoke and eat alcohol, otherwise the possibility of getting sugar can increase.
- More fiber and protein-rich foods help protect against sugar.
- Vitamin D is very important for controlling blood sugar, so vitamin D has no body fatigue.